Sunday 30 August 2009

Returning

Well a wee while off from blogging here I have returned. Nothing much really to say apart from that I'm back at the college doing the HNC Electrical Engineering. Just started on Thursday and well it is the same old Falkirk College. Lecturers not being told about classes, classes being sent to rooms that aren't sutiable oh and when going through the matriculation process they couldn't even get that right for me. I should have been sent to the finance desk first to hand over my forms detailing my payments for the course since I am paying for the course my self but nope I was matriculated before that was done. So had to go back to finance to sign a few forms there and then be told to go back to the matriculation desk and hand them in. Got that sorted out and went off home since I had no classes.

Was back in College on Friday and that was another waste of time the two classes I had were just introductions to the course and nothing much else. At least I get halfdays on Fridays and all day off on Mondays and Thursdays.

Other than the College stuff I have been busy over the summer sorting things out for the Football and well tonight I will be (re)launching Rave On which was a Stirling Albion fanzine a few years ago and well I have brought it back to be a news letter for the supporters club.

No comments:

Post a Comment