Wednesday 6 May 2009

Bored, Bored, Bored

Yes I am BORED. Sitting here in the college library with nothing to do as I didn't bring my flash drive with me as I didn't think I would need it. To combat being bored I am looking at the Stirling Albion forum and following the updates that are trickling through relating to tonights meeting and as I said on the dedicated blog that this plan looks great but that isn't help combat my boredom. I am supposed to be helping Tony out with his report thing but he is doing well at least he can describe how a light bulb works if nothing else.

I thought librarys are supposed to be quiet places for study and things like that but this place isn't quiet with the noise of photo copiers and people talking. Mind you it is supposed to be a place of study and I'm not doing much of that.

1 comment:

  1. Two years ago I resigned from running a busy department at work, and thought I'd relax. I was soon so bored that I started doing some writing. The great thing about writing is that you never need feel bored, because there's always something to think about - characters or plot. Now my debut novel is being published next month! My advice to you? Write a book!

    ReplyDelete