Friday 1 May 2009

Long weekend

It's the May holiday and I'm off college for a few days again but I'm not going to have much time to myself got a little assignment to do for college. Don't know what to write for it but I should be able to get some thing sorted out.

Apart from that I'm going to try and have a lazy weekend and just relax. Not going to the football this week as I don't have the money for the trip to Methil to watch us take on East Fife. I'm just trying to save the pennies for the Sponsor game and player of the year day next weekend.

As I said a few posts ago I was going to look at getting fit. Really need to do something as I am unfit just now. My plan is to walk for my short trips and only use the car when I really need to, also plan to try and walk at least 3 miles a day, not much just now but it is a start. Other idea is to go swimming at the new lesiure place in Stirling, down by Forthbank at least once or twice a week and do some lengths of the pool just start of doing about 20 lengths a session which is only 500m but since I haven't swam or years it is a start. And finaly getting back on my bike and doing a couple of miles a few times a week.

Now looking that after the first week I will probably be dead so think I should gradually build it up. Once though I am happy I will start to increase it and hopefully go to the gym as well.

Just before I go I would like to inform you about my other blog I am doing which is going to be dedicated to the campaign to Save Stirling Albion from financial ruin. I hope to keep it updated as much as I can and would love for who ever reads it to email a link to others and get people to join it. Just go over to http://save-stirlingalbion.blogspot.com/ and you will get all the latest information and some of my opinions and if I have time I hope to reincarnate something that the fans enjoyed a few years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment