Friday 17 April 2009

Friday

Good afternoon everyone. It's Friday and the weekend is just around the corner. Things have improved a bit for me I have managed to get some of the project done and I'm just getting ready for the Formula 1. Watched the practice sessions and well it looks like Brawn are going to do well again with the Ferraris still struggleing.

Also got my new mobile phone today so just been setting it up this afternoon. Really happy now just need to get a memory card for it that way I can put a fraction of my music collection on to it. Really need to find a mp3 player that can hold my collection got about 3600 songs not a lot I hear you say but it works out to be around 240 hours worth of music the other thing is it is always growing. I don't have any particular genre of music I like as I can listen to everything from Classical through to Heavy Metal to Punk Rock. The only thing that is limiting growth just now is space for CD's. I do get some downloaded but I love my CD's but like everything else they will become unpopular and everything will go to downloads which isn't that bad really. Talking about music I'm always looking for suggestions of who to listen to.

No comments:

Post a Comment