Monday 13 April 2009

Holidays

On holiday the now from college so just been working with my dad and trying to relax. The football on Saturday was shocking, I would have commented on it sooner but it is a match I want to forget getting beat of the relegated Stranraer was a joke. We just didn't seem to have any passion in the team on Saturday. The first half was OK for us but the second was horrible. It was on 2 v 1 to Stranraer because of our 'keeper pulling off some good saves and deserved being the man of the match.

Now I have said it before that our season was over but now I truelly believe it is over. I just think the team has lost the passion and desire to go for wins and the chance of a play-off spot. There are only a few players in the team who are showing some fight, but they are the ones who always do. Andy Graham and Ross Forsyth are two of them they have shown that they want the team to do well. Then there are the ones who I would love to see leave the club immediatly especially Mark Docherty, who ever told him that he could play football was having a laugh no way is Docherty a football player. I have seen better players in the sponsored games the website have.

No comments:

Post a Comment