Tuesday 28 April 2009

Weekend Continued

I thought I would have managed to finish off my last post some time yesterday but never had time to. Got rather busy with college stuff. So now lets see if I can finish me weekend stuff.

So with the posibility of the Binos being sold sometime soon Saturday ended quite well, a good trip to Peterhead, some good football and a good laugh with the rest of the supporters. I was off to bed soon after so I could be up and ready for the start of the London Marathon at around 830 in the morning.

I have always tried to make sure I watch the Marathon as it is a good laugh to have a look for the most insane person there with their costumes and the elite races are excellent to watch as well it is always a good race to see what athletes are looking good this year. At least the Rhinos were back this year, the guys who run the Maratho9n in that heavy suit must be extreamly fit as it looks like it would be heavy and rather warm inside it and with London being hot on Sunday things didn't look too good for any of the runners even the elites must have found it difficult this year. Talking about the elite athletes it was great to see British runner Mara Yamauchi come second and for most of the race she pushed German runner Irina Mikitenko. It was some great running from Mara and well she looks like she will do well in years to come, will she do as well as Paula Radclife? lets hope she does.

And here we go again having to stop just now as my lecturer has turned up so will finish this later on. Should be done today as it is a half day here at the college.

No comments:

Post a Comment