Monday 20 April 2009

Mondays

After a excellent 2 weeks off college where I done as little as possible apart from go to the football and watch the formula 1 oh and started some gardening work as well. Will post more about my gardening escapades later on and not forgetting working away on "the pod" to try and get it back on the road. So far locating parts for a 1975 Toyota Hi Ace is impossible.

So far it has been a good day not done any work since I came in this morning, my first lecturer decided to give us a few excellent wee stories about things he has done in his life, it is always excellent to listen to people like him as you can learn a lot about them from what they say also it is a great excuse to sit and do nothing. So that was the first class out the way. The second class was even better as the lecturer didn't turn up, now I would usually be pissed off about that but for some reason I'm not, maybe as the laugh the four of us had looking at some freaky stuff on YouTube that helped dissolve the Monday blues. Well just now I'm back from lunch up at McDonald's and just waiting for the Maths lecturer to turn up at least I have some of my investigation to show her that I was working on last week, not finished it yet but look on the bright side it doesn't need to be in for a few weeks yet.

Oh and after taking time over the past week or so to think about getting fit I'm just going to start building up my exercise again really need to get back in to some sort of exercise routine. One thing that is helping me though is the fact that my new phone has some features for measuring the exercise you do, just walking and running though but at least it gives me an idea of how well I'm doing.

Anyway got to go now the lecturer has turned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment