Tuesday 14 April 2009

Investigations

Not just about investigations though but I am supposed to be starting my Maths investigation today and to be fair I can't be bothered to do it. I think it is just a case of having a holiday and wanting to do nothing but relax and switch off from the world for a few days. But I feel that if I do that just now I won't do the investigation, as thats what I use to be like but I am trying to change my life from being too layed back to a bit more active with the things I need to do. At school years ago I didn't worry about handing things in late as I always knew I could do them and my teachers also knew this. Some things were difficult but I still managed them but as you all know I have been trying to change this around and well I have done well for a while as all my previous projects for college were completed ahead of schedule, but now I just feel that I'm slipping back to my old ways, something I want to avoid as I have been doing well and I just don't want to go back into my past that much. I like my new life and I want to keep it up.

Another thing about the new me I want to desperately start with the lighter nights now coming in I want to get out and about more and get fit. I'm a unhealthy bugger use to play football now and again but after problems with my knee that stopped also use to be out on my bike a lot as well as go swimming at least once a month. Don't know why any of that stopped though. I was going to join the Peak gym but after looking at the prices that place is a joke, how exactly does Stirling Council expect people from a poor background to afford the fees. I'm not poor but still I would find it hard to pay their fees. I thought that the Peak was supposed to promote a healthy Stirling. For those of you don't know about the Peak it is Stirling's new multi use sports complex that replaced the Rainbow Slides it is right next door to Forthbank and it is all known as the Sports Village now. Well from what I have seen the facilities look good but I just don't see me going along as it is just a tad expensive. Think it may be the Uni for me, the only problem though is it is a 50m pool and well I don't have enough confidence to try 50m lengths yet, maybe if I kept at the swimming I would be but just now I'm not that confident.




1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm glad to know that your content has a collaboration with my portal..

    ReplyDelete