Friday 27 March 2009

The Afternoon After Yhe Morning Before

This morning as you know I spent it watching the practice sessions of the Formula 1 and well as I thought it is going to be difficult to chose who is going to do well this year. All the drivers and teams are looking rather equal. Now that I have had time to catch up on my sleep I feel a lot better and well from practice the drivers to look out for this year are Robert Kubica, Nico Roseberg, Jenson Button and Rubens Barrichello I think they will all do well this season. Just now I would say Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso are going to be under achievers. The Ferrari drivers didn't look too good in P1 or P2 but it is Ferrari and I expect them to sort things out before Saturday's Qualifying session, same with McLaren they didn't look that great but I do think Heikki Kovalainen has things under control unlike Hamilton who just didn't look too hot.

Another thing I think my prediction that Renault will do well is going to be wrong, Alonso did look good at the time but after looking at the lap times I think it could be a bad season for Renault. Red Bull also had a few technical issues during Friday practice but I hope they can sort them out before Qualifying tomorrow.

Now that I have had some sleep I also think I may well watch all the sessions this year as they are providing good insight into how things are progressing with the teams this year plus we are getting good commentary from the BBC unlike ITV.

After some discussion over on the Forumula1.n
et about the new livarys for the teams this year, that Renault's was just rubbish and Brawn GP looked smart in there all white with yellow highlights but it isn't going to end there a little poll over on Forumula1.net will need to be set up to decide it once and for all. THe only problem though is the Brawn livary will be changing if the rumors are true that Sir Richard Branson is going to be sponsoring them under his Virgin set of companies. So will the name stay Brawn GP or will we have Brawn-Virgin or will we have Virgin-Brawn.

Just a quick shout out to EwmanM from Forumula1.net

The softs are wearing off terribly quickly.
Brawn are indeed fast, but so are Ferrari.
Heikki is punching above his weight whereas Lewis is scrapping with the car. The Mclaren is looking Awful.
Red Bull continue Newey's fast by fragile approach.
Piquet is useless.
Have Williams been hiding performance? Nico looks bloody quick!


You couldn't be more accurate. Nelson Piquet Jr. Is just not doing his dads name any good. Will talk to you later in chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment