Saturday 28 March 2009

McKenna Double

You know how I said our season was over last week, well yet again I may be wrong as we beat East Fife today and David McKenna scored a double, what a turn around from last weeks performance again we did have a fair few chances to score but at least this time McKenna made use of some of his. So after that it looks like the playoffs are still a possibility but now it is a case we must win the rest of our games. Not going to make any predictions on this as well I feel if I do the opposite will happen.

So just now it looks like our season has returned to its feet after falling to its knees last week.

Apart from the Binos winning this week Scotland are playing Holland just now in the 2010 World Cup Qualifier, the last time I checked things weren't looking good for the Tartan Army. As the Dutch were winning 2 V 0. At least I'm not over there as from reports this Afternoon from the Binos in Amsterdam it was £4.50 for a pint.


Good night people I'm off to watch James Bond - Tomorrow Never Dies, since I can't get the football as it is on Setanta excellent idea from the SFA to stick it on a PPV channel just make it so the odineary Scot can't watch the game, what is wrong with Sky Sports, the BBC or even ITV? not enough money in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment