Tuesday 31 March 2009

College, today

Good morning, here we are again at college, sitting waiting on a lecturer to turn up. At least we won't be evicted this time as this is our usual room, now that I have said that we probably will get shifted to somewhere else. Well this morning promises to be interesting as we have Single Phase AC, a nice little easy class that involves calculations into various different parts of an Single Phase AC circuit also some drawings that Tony should find more to his level.

Was going to post a bit about my after race thoughts yesterday but didn't have time after the hover blocked and started to overheat and knackering the Motor, so last night was spent with that in bits around me only to find out that I couldn't sort it easily so it looks like a new hover is needed. It's all my dads fault though for getting crappy second hand ones.

Got to go now the lecturer has turned up so it looks like I will need to go anjd do some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment