Tuesday 31 March 2009

Hoover Ebay

After the hoover dieing and going to the big hoover heaven in the sky it was time to get looking for a new one. Now it should by the old yins looking for one but since we have the world at our fingertips I decided a wee hunt on the internet would be a good idea, and after looking through the usual high street names and found a couple of good ones but just to ensure good value I decided to go one stage further and have a wee look at the old faitful Ebay and as with everyting found the exact same one we seen on the Comet website but at a fraction of the price.

So after a little waiting until the last 60 seconds of the auction I decided a wee cheeky bid of £23 should be placed that was a good bid as I had control of the auction but just as the auction entered into the final 10 seconds someone somewhere jumped in with a better bid but not to fear I soon had my second bid in for £26 with 3 seconds to go and, just now that little person somewhere in the country who thought they had the auction won is probably screaming at their computer and everyone around them as they have been beaten by the gorilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment