Friday 27 March 2009

Good Morning All

It is 0123 on Friday 27 March 2009 and in a little over 10 minutes we will have the start of the new F1 season. As The first practice session starts. So with nothing more to say I'm going to enjoy the opening session. Will post a bit more about teams as the session goes on.

UPDATE

Well now well into practice session 1 and it does look like we will have a intresting season. All ready had our first breakdown of the season with Sebastian Vettel having a hydralic problem, I hope that isn't going to be much as for Red Bull.

Torro Rosso running with a Ferrari engine and basically are Red Bull two. I think there could well be some confusion down in the Torro Rosso garage this year since both driver are Sebastien's. The also have the only new driver this year as Sebastein Buemi makes his debut. Not too sure what to expect from Torro Rosso this year not really a team I have followed

Reanult after seeing the new Reanult livery I am dissapointed. The cars just don't look like they should. Currently on board with Alonso just now and the car looks to be handleing well so maybe they will do well this year. I think they have a lot to offer this year and are another team that will be close to the top.

Force India they didn't do well last year at all and with the rule changes this year I think they will benefit the most from them but I can't see them making a challange they are still going to be in the bottom 5 this year as I just don't think they will be able to push the cars to the limit.


No comments:

Post a Comment