Sunday 22 March 2009

Time to move on

Well I just started this yesterday. The main reason for starting this is I have now decided after the past few years of being stuck, it is time to get my life back moving. I sort of started to move my life on about this time last year but at the time I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my life, so I decided to go back to college to do something. I ended up doing a NQ in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, which at the time I thought wouldn't really like but over the course I have really enjoyed it. I have to say some parts of it have been difficult but other areas I have found easy, and at times when doing reports I have ended up writing a good few pages when I only need to write a couple.

Anyway I think it is definetly something I should continue with. I have been looking at doing an apprenticeship to get my HNC but just now getting an apprenticeship is almost impossible. So it looks like another year at Forth Valley College for me and hopefully some of the guys on my course just now are there as well as it has been a good laugh.

Also it is about time I started to get out more and get on with my life. Just been too quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment