Friday 27 March 2009

Friday Pracitce 2

It has only been a few hours since P1 and now we have P2. These are the only Friday Practice sessions that I will be watching just had to get my fix. I will still be making sure I am up for qualifying and the race, but the practice sessions will only be watched if I feel up to it. More than likely I will watch one of the practice sessions.

Just got two teams to go

BMW Sauber are one team that will performe well this year. It looks like Robert Kubica could well be winning more races this year and be gaining vital points in the race for the title. Just now though it is like the BMW is suffering from a lack of grip even though proper slicks are being used.

Toyota one of the long standing F1 teams but over the years don't have much to show for their time in the sport. This year should see them do better but if they don't I think they could well struggle to seccure sponsorship next year.

As you will see I have found it hard to split the teams as it does look like a close season and lets hope that on Sunday when the race it we get a excellent performance from all the drivers and teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment